onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    PSA 6.... if might even be MC.

(sorry)

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    PSA 5 and maybe M/C
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    That one bent corner, together with the "dings" on the edges (as seen on the reverse about 1/3 from the bottom) should place it in a "4" slab. You may even have a M/C along the top and bottom.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Authentic
  • Options
    MC
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    Diamond cut, tiny dings, etc, that card IS NOT a 3 or 4! Id say its a 6

Now if it comes back a 3 or 4, then PSA has their head in their A**!

They should not take the age of the card into consideration when they attach a grade to a card, all cards I have (1887-1950) in a 3/4 slab have rounded corners or a light crease/wrinkle or two and maybe some staining or dirt.

ie

• Options
    I can handle the tough grades! Thanks guys!
    Interested in any Favre stuff you have to offer. image
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    IMO that card might not even grade.

N8 or 9 whatever the MC number is.

If it does find it's way into a holder IMHO 5?

6's that are OC need to have sharp corners.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    PSA 6(MD)

chaz.
  • Options
    Dont waste the money grading it unless it has sentimental value. DIamond cut, dinged corner and staining at the top border keep it out of 7. On a good day it's a 6.
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Dont waste the money grading it unless it has sentimental value. DIamond cut, dinged corner and staining at the top border keep it out of 7. On a good day it's a 6. >>

I second this. If you really need to have a graded copy...good looking PSA 8s of this card seem to be cheap right now.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not gettin much love from this sticker.

I agree with those who believe better left out of a sub unless it has special value?

Diamond cut enough to - perhaps - not make it into a holder and fees down the gizzard. Sorry.
    Mike
  • Options

<< <i>I'm not gettin much love from this sticker.

I agree with those who believe better left out of a sub unless it has special value?

Diamond cut enough to - perhaps - not make it into a holder and fees down the gizzard. Sorry. >>

Fair enough. I'm just looking to train my own eye so I don't have to bug you guys. I certainly wont submit the card! Thanks again to everyone who contributed!
    Interested in any Favre stuff you have to offer. image