Home Precious Metals
Options

The Latest from Jim Willie

American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

Comments

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's right, you know.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭
    Very much so.
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    i sorta think QE III will implode one market while exploding another, after that the slippery slope of QE will be exposed to all.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, our greatest export is inflation via the dollar. Kaboom. This s the part of the program where cohodk chides me image

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've said it before and I'll say it again, our greatest export is inflation via the dollar. Kaboom. This s the part of the program where cohodk chides me image

MJ >>

No inflation....well none that is outside of commodities, energy, and stocks. image

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold