Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

A few PSA/DNA HOF rookies for sale...Fergie Jenkins & Blyleven

So I just got a few HOF PSA/DNA rookie cards back and kicking the tires on interest. Only looking to sell for now. I have the following:
1967 Rod Carew Topps Rookie...my favorite SOLD
1966 Ferguson Jenkins Topps Rookie
1970 Bert Blyleven Topps Rookie
1986 Fleer Charles Barkley rookie SOLD

I asked for a min grade of 7, so all of these received Authentic grades. The Carew is quite nice - ex mint. Same with the Jenkins. Blyleven is ex except there is a tiny pinhole in it. The Chuck is proably ex-ish as well. PM with interest - thanks!
imageimage
imageimage
Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

Comments

• Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    Bump - scans added
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, good luck with the sale. For those that don't know that might be interested, Chuck is not too easy to get on that card.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options

<< <i>Very nice, good luck with the sale. For those that don't know that might be interested, Chuck is not too easy to get on that card.

Mike >>

Still kicking myself for selling you the one I got in person - but I know its in a great home image
    Speaking of - this Chuck has a pending sale...all other PMs have been responded to.

EDIT AGAIN - CAREW AND CHUCK HAVE BEEN SOLD

Pete
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Still kicking myself for selling you the one I got in person - but I know its in a great home image

Pete >>

Pete, Chuck has alot of great brothers. I think he's enjoying all his friends, and probably enjoys having Carmen Electra and Jennie Finch in the same box, LOL.

In all seriousness, I kick myself too for not getting in on the SCN opportunity when they guy was getting Barkley cards signed for $10.00. Would have liked to have snagged a couple more myself

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    And a bump.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Top notch seller here. Someone buy these. The Carew and Barkley were great and arrived lightning fast!
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Top notch seller here. Someone buy these. The Carew and Barkley were great and arrived lightning fast! >>

BOOOOO Don ... you outbid me for those other two! LOL They were nice looking autos ... enjoy them!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Top notch seller here. Someone buy these. The Carew and Barkley were great and arrived lightning fast! >>

Nice of you to say - especially since I didn't mail the Chuck initially image
    BTW - will PM you for what I owe for returning the Fergie I errantly mailed.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>

Nice of you to say - especially since I didn't mail the Chuck initially image
    BTW - will PM you for what I owe for returning the Fergie I errantly mailed. >>

Ahhhhh, so THAT'S why you posted them in your thread on different days Don! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    What is the price on the Jenkins - including shipping?

Bill - www.theoriginal16.com
    1952-1969 Topps Baseball Graded