Home Sports Talk

Danilo Gallinari, Raymond Felton, Wilson Chandler, Timofey Morgov, 3 draft picks and $ are now Denve

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just thought the flip side of the "Carmelo is now a Knick!!!!" thread should be publicized.image

Cuz I know that everyone here on the forums live, breath and die what is happening with the Nuggets.

Comments

• HallcoHallco Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL...The Nuggets did great IMHO! image
  • JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    I like this trade for Denver alot and they should be a dangerous team,come playoff time. Once they start getting used to each other and learn to play team defense,watch out! Future looks bright for the Nuggets. A deep bench is a great asset to have in the NBA and a few draft picks is nice to have too. Denver has great fans too!
  • lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    The Knicks just lost for the second time to the Cavs with their new addition. Now I don't read too much into anything, but.......... image
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Twice to the Cavs is not good.
  • vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Gallinari is one of the most over rated players in the nba
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Knicks just lost for the second time to the Cavs with their new addition. Now I don't read too much into anything, but......

They've also beaten the Heat, so go figure...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.