Home Precious Metals
Options

anyone ever seen one of these bars

i was told it could be 1860's from the mint any idea on a value of this bar
the bar says mint of the united states and sanfrancisco

POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut

Comments

• Options
    AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    I've seen theese sell between $900-$1500.
  • Options
    i have a chance to buy i but its going to cost me about 750 i think it is 3.4 oz but not positive ...is the date i was told correct were would i be able to sell this and get 1000 +
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    I don't believe its that old. Off the top of my head I seem to recall the dates of 1940-50
  • Options
    Ebay of course. image
  • Options
    Also the better ones have a dollar amount stamped on them. $750 is probably about right for this bar. Nite much room left.
  • Options
    *not. Damn phone lol