Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1952 Bowman BB set Cancelled

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/lorenzo59cards/(copy link to your browser to see 108 cards).

It grades out as such 81% would grade anywhere from VG to Excellent with a small amount better,19% would grade Poor to Good of that 19% most are F to Good about a half dozen cards would be Poor.Of the Fair cards I believe 15 cards were graded as such because there is a #2 or 3 wriiten on the back corner no matter how nice the rest of the card looked.Any card thar has writing on the back is an automatic Fair.26% of the cards have creases or surface wrinkles ranging from very small to a few heavy,none higher than VG/EX .Some cards also exibit some tanning and some sutface fading.29% VG,29%VG/EX,23% EX. This set is a lower grade set however still very pleasing to the eye and great collector set.

Cards all on Photo Bucket 1 Berra,Good,CR,4 Roberts VG back of card is stained possibly glue no paper loss,8 Reese VG creased,11 Kiner GD,Heavy Creased,21Fox FR HVY Crease 23 Lemon EXMT,30 Schoendienst VG creasing,43 Feller FR tape stain left border,44 Campy VG/+ erased number on back,

52 Rizutto PR to FR mutiple creasing,53 Ashburn VG/EX,75 Kell VG,corner ware,101 Mantle Poor-Fair multiple creasing print line,115 Doby VG/EX,116 Snider VG/EX,142 Wynn VG/EX,145 Mize VG/EX mild crease,146 Durocher VG/EX,156 Spahn VG/Ex mild surface crease,158 Harris VG+,162 Irvin EX,196 Musial VG crease,217 Stengel GD miscut,218 Mays VG+ light crease some surface scuffing OC,232 Slaughter VG print line252 Crosetti VG/EX+. I have also included Scans of 108 random cards to give you a good idea of what you will be receiving as I have included nicer cards and some of the weaker looking cards.

HB$10,000 EX$5000 VG$3000

To be up front this set was sold on Ebay for $1851 however buyer was looking for a set in better condition.I should have it back in my hands by mid week.I have a 100% rating on ebay as a seller of many vintage items this was the first one that buyer felt it did not meet his expectations however still gave me a positive feedback.If you purchase set under goods or gifts through Paypal I can accept lower than $1851.Sale is final.
Please feel free to PM me with and questions and I will get back to you.
DO NOT SEND ME PAYMENT UNTIL I RECEIVE THE SET .I will let you know.
Reasonable offers only.

Thank you for looking.I am trying this route as selling fees have gotten out of hand at Ebay.I have other cards to sell in the future if this works I will use this as a source to sell.

Thanks Tony(OLDSCHOOL)
Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

Comments