Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANTED: RAW 52 topps. See thread for players.

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for the following raw '52 Topps to send out for TTMs. Not looking to pay a lot for the cards, so they can be in lesser condition. I'd prefer cards without heavy creasing and ones that are not o/c. Pinholes are OK.

Here is what I am looking for. PM scans and asking prices if you have any. Ideally I'd like to trade, so take a look at my thread of Autographed cards and see if there is anything you like.

ANTONELLI #140
BOYER #280
BRISSIE # 270
CLARK #278
COAN #291
DEMAESTRI #286
FRIEND #233
IRVIN #26
LENHARDT #4
MILLER #187
PARNELL #30
ROSS #298
SCHMITZ #136
TRUCKS #262
USHER #157
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    What about cards that look near mint but have bad back damage due to being glued to a scrapbook. I will need to look for them and get back to you if I have any you need.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Bob,

Those might work as well. LMK what you have. Thanks.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Hey Doug,
    I will look for them shortly while watching my FYLERS on hockey day in America.
    I will let you know shortly.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    Bob ... enjoy the game. I'm going to run out to the store with my daughter. Speak with you later.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Doug
    I do have a psa 5 Curt Simmons for 30.00 delivered. I know that is probably more than what you want to spend.

I have a couple others that I would sell for 17.50 each delivered that do TTM but not on your list....Matt Batts and Wayne Terwilliger.

If you would want all of them, I can sell them all for 60.00 delivered. I'd even be willing to trade but I dont know what you have.
  • Options
    Barry ... thanks, but I will pass. I just picked up an autographed Terwilliger the other day.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Can anyone help?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    First post updated.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Anybody else have any?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Three down six to go.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking for those six.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Hoping to pick the rest of them up from a board member.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    BUMP.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still lookin for 'em.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Need a lot more.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Doesn't anyone have any they want to get rid of?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking. The ones I received have been sent out for TTMs.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    No creases, well I was going to send you this one...nevermind image

• Options
    Ted ... You better put on your reading glasses. I said I'd "PREFER" no creases. Not that I would not take any. SOOOOO, you MUST send me that HI # as a gift now!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Hello again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still have a bunch more I need.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    I continue to look.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Got any for me?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Bump.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Nobody???
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Yup ... still need 'em.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Anybody have them?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Help me ... help me ... help me please.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Picked up a few last night on eBay.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Yup ... I'm still looking.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Bump.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Sending out Maxwell, Gray and Ginsberg TTM today. Keeping my fingers crossed for three successes.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Picked up another three in the past two days.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    I'm down to 24.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Update. Looking for 23 cards.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Anyone have any of these?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    pclpadspclpads Posts: 457 ✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options

<< <i>pm sent >>

PM responded to ... thanks for the offer.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking ...
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Yup ... still want the ones listed.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Yup ... still need 'em.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    ttt
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Nobody has any for sale?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Just picked up Mueller and Pierce.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    SOMEBODY has to have them.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking for these 52s.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    May have another 7 coming. Will know later today.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug