Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

The Nets played a flawless game tonight...

And the Lakers played well too,Considering they were without their best player...But the nets had Kobe's number tonight, that Richard Jefferson is an outstanding player for a rookieimage
My Site Basketball Onlyimage

Comments

• Options
    yeah jefferson has a lot of talent. Could be pretty good
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    Game should have went in to OT image...
    The 2 best players in the NBA
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    yeah no shaq, But kobe scoring 33 is having someones number? People say kobe can't even score without shaq. I think 33 vs the best team in the east is enough. Not to mention how he scored alot of those points.....I think the lakers were drained after coming back by so many~ It was a dope game though.
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    i guess your pretty good when you shoot 14 for 30 score 33 pts and the nets had your number image
  • Options
    LA without Shaq= Philly

Nets played an amazing game tonight... why Van Horn only played 21 min is confusing to me, even tho Jefferson played amazingly

-Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    thats probally why nj played an amazing game tonight..van horn only played 21 mins..if his shot isnt dropping he's useless..he's a soft player..no defense and dosen't rebound
  • Options
    Yeah, I hate van horn also...
    -Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    funnyguy~ atleast you saw that the nets couldn't contain kobe at full strength~ Now just wait until shaq and kobe play your nets again. This is going to be the best playoffs ever. I can't wait!!

"shakes all the nets fans hands".....good game
    no poor sports here
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    All I know is the on the last shot kobe got knocked across the face by Jason Kidd. The should fine the ref for being either blind or stupid enough to miss it. I think if they would have called that kobe would have hit both and lakers would have went into over time at least. The NBA has a serious problem. IT is called too many no calls. Count the number of times traveling is called in one game then watch the game again and count how many times you see it. Heck to get a traveling call you must walk halfway down the court without dribbling. I am glad that I am not the only one seeing this. Mark Cuban saw it also. But hey if he says something he gets fined. What hypocrits the NBA are.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    This game would have been much different with Shaq in the game. How many dunks did the Nets have? I watched the game and they had a ton of points in the paint. With Shaq in the game the Nets would not have been able to score so easliy. I hope to see a rematch in the playoffs, should be a great series.

Sprintcards
    STOP MAKING THE GAME-USED CRAP CARDS!!!!
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    yea
    Lakers - Nets in the Finals
    man shaq would have 50 points, 25 boards, 5 blocks and 8 assists a game
    we all saw what he did to Maccullough in last year's Finals image
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Funny, no one complained when Shaq fouled Tim on the last shot of our game. Guess the refs are only blind when the Lakers lose, lol image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    LMAO @ duncangal
  • Options
    ummmmm.. no offence but there were LOTS of dubious calls in that game.. some in favor of the Spurs, some in favor of the Lakers, so if they had whistled those, there wouldn't have been discussions about that final play.. you can't expect the referees to be perfect..
  • Options
    duncangal~ There a diffrence when you get hit in the face and when you go for the fadeaway jumpshot. Throughout the nba career it a known fact the refs are not going to bailout a player when he shoots a fadeaway jumper like that. On the previous play duncan fouled kobe and you know it also, Because they showed the replay 50 times on nbc. 2 no calls = perfect in that game.
  • Options
    Me, I'm looking at it from both angles. Nets played a great game, but Shaq wasn't there, and they got a lot of points in the paint, which they wouldn't have gotten if Shaq was there. Kobe played well considering Shaq wasn't there, he stepped up his game. Kobe should have made that tip in at the end, then I would clap my hands to him, but he didn't. Sure he made all those other baskets, but he didn't made the one that counted. If he did, it's anyones game, but he didn't. Jefferson played great for NJ and should be a contender for Rookie Of the Year. The real game will be against the Kings, then we will know that they are good, when they beat the BEST team in the west. Sacramento vs. New Jersey in the Finals. That's gonna be the way it goes this year.

Mike
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • Options
    Lakers vs Boston in my opinion.. but hey, we'll see
    after all.. the real Finals are the Western Conference Finals
    the east team that will reach the Finals will be swept anyway
  • Options
    Don't jinx the finals undertaker. This is the year of the underdogs. I wouldn't be surprised if a underdog won it all this year.

<---Stays silent until the moment arrives.
  • Options
  • Options
    Kidd did come down across Kobe's face,But I think the reason there was no call is because Kobe was going for the tip in so technically he did'nt have good posession of the ball..Had he came in from outside and drove the lane with the ball and been faced I think they would have made the call...And yes Kobe played a good game,But he did miss a few clutch shots..And thats not a knock on Kobe but a compliment to the good defensive game the Nets played..
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    how can you say they played a flawless game????? They blew a huge lead and almost lost the game! That's not flawless to me.
    My References

Marino Card Count: 1134