Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1993-94 hoops Blue Edwards Error Card

I have a 1993-94 hoops card with Blue Edwards on the front which should be card #225 but the back of the card is card #291 The Boys and Girls Club which should have David Robinson on the front. The back is upside down and cut off center. I tried looking for this card in Beckett and couldn't find it. Has anyone heard of this card and what value might it have? Thanks.

Comments

• You won't find it in a Beckett. It's a "wrong back" and the value could be next to nothing or a few bucks, depending on who you ask/bids on the card.
  • Thanks for your help. Good information to know.
  • Does PSA grade "wrong back" cards?
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Does PSA grade "wrong back" cards? >>

No -- but SGC has graded them (not sure if they still do). I have a number of Mike Schmidt wrong back cards.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • I just bought a few on fleabay, all 1987 Topps. One Schmidt front, Backman back, Schmidt AS front, Ozzie Smith back, blank front, Schmidt back, blank front, Schmidt AS back, and Backman front, Schmidt back. They're kind of cool, especially since the first major league game I ever attended was in April of that year when Schmidt hit HR #498 and the Phillies lost because Juan Samuel couldn't handle a Backman ground ball.