Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FS on eBay - some Canadian PL coins-cheap!-and a 1 KILO 2004 SILVER ALDERNY PROOF-600 MINTED

This HUGE 99.9% silver coin was issued in commemoration of the 60th anniversary of D-Day. It is one kilo with a face value of 50 pounds sterling, and is number 063 of the 600 total mintage by the BRM.
BTW - is there a key or some way to enter the 'pounds sterling' symbol using an American keyboard? I'm thinking there must be, and it probably involves a shift key or a function tab - I haven't found the right combination yet!

Tony - I have unblocked you so that you can bid on anything that I list - I will ship to your Isle at my actual cost.

Link
Don't you know that it's worth
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!

Comments

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Currency symbols

1. Go to Start then Control Panels then Regional and Language Options. Follow the instructions for Activating the Language Bar
    2. While in the Regional and Language Options control panel, click on the Languages tab, then the Details button.
    3. Click the Add button and select English from the Input Language pull down menu.
    4. Place a check in the Keyboard layout/IME box and select one of the following from the dropdown menu.
    1. United State International = International
    2. You can also select the U.K., Canadian or Dvorak keyboards from this menu.

See Detailed XP Instructions for complete instructions with screen capture images.
    5. In the top drop down menu, you have the option of selecting the international keyboard as the default keyboard for all Windows applications.
    6. Click the OK buttons until you have exited the control panels - this will save the changes in your Profile.
    7. To use the International keyboard, open any Windows application then make sure the Language Bar menu on te top is set to EN and that the secondary keyboard menu is set to United States International.

Then

Shift+RIGHT ALT+ 4
  • Options
    or just go to ebay uk and copy paste a pound sign