Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1968 Topps raw baseball need 1 (ONE) last card to complete my set. A big THANKS to BenOutbid (David)

Looking for solid Ex to weak NM. Please send a PM if you can help me out. Thanks, Dean

1968 Topps #528 Tigers Team Card

Comments

• Options
    RocuanRocuan Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Roland
    Ro
  • Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭
    TTT and edited to reflect cards purchased. Thanks to Rocuan.
  • Options
    ttt and edited to reflect cards purchased from moosedog. Thanks for the help moosedog! I appreciate it. Dean
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt for new cards purchased
  • Options
    Bump for edited list
  • Options
    ttt for cards purchased still need some help
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Edited for a toughie (490) purchased from Bosox1976 (Mike). Thanks Mike!
  • Options
    lilmulelilmule Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    PM Sent
    Knotty Hobby Woodworks
    Vintage Rookies
  • Options
    List edited for some great help from lilmule. Thanks Mike! I am even closer to completing this set!
  • Options
    ttt for some more cards purchased. Come on guys look through your dupes image
  • Options
    It's been a week so ttt.
  • Options
    I can help! Pm sent
  • Options
    List edited for cards purchased. Thanks Sean for the help. Dean
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Dean ... Glad to see that you picked up a half dozen or so. Good luck with the rest!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Thanks Doug, I just nabbed a few more from NESC. Down to the last 10. Smelling the end. Any help is appreciated.

• Options
    Down to the last card to complete my 1968 Topps Baseball Set because of some tremendous help from BenOutbid (David) who came through with 9 of the last 10 cards I needed. All I need is the Tigers Team Card #528 to complete. Thanks again to all of you fellas who chipped in with a card or two here and there. Dean
  • Options
    Still need this last raw 1968 #528 Tigers Team Card in Ex to NM condition to complete my 1968 Topps set. Thanks, Dean
  • Options
    Down to the last card to complete my 1968 Topps Baseball Set because of some tremendous help from BenOutbid (David) who came through with 9 of the last 10 cards I needed. All I need is the Tigers Team Card #528 to complete. Thanks again to all of you fellas who chipped in with a card or two here and there. Dean
  • Options
    Down to the last card to complete my 1968 Topps Baseball Set because of some tremendous help from BenOutbid (David) who came through with 9 of the last 10 cards I needed. All I need is the Tigers Team Card #528 to complete. Thanks again to all of you fellas who chipped in with a card or two here and there. Let me know if you have an Ex to Nm raw card available. Thanks, Dean