Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: Slabbed Franklin halves, raw ASE, Proof set --PICS Fixed

Hi all,
I have some coins to sell. Feel free to make me an offer.

Check out some other members feedback below if interested!

Terms

Returns: 7-Day money back, no questions asked. The refund will be minus my actual cost of shipping, if applicable.
Payment Any method of payment is acceptable (except cash of course).
PayPal non-gift add 3% to total
Shipping I will pay for first-class shipping on orders over $25. For orders totaling less than $25 it is an additional $1.50 charge.
I will pay for insurance if the order is over $75.
If the shipping arrangements outlined above do not work for you, we can figure something out. Just let me know what you are thinking.
Buying multiple items and discounts: If you're interested in >1 item, I will offer you a discount on the coins as well as bundle the shipping.

If you live nearby and would like, you can pick-up/ view the item in person (no shipping charge of course)

As always, feel free to make an offer!

Here's the PhotoBucket Ablum containing pictures of all the coins except the 1963 Proof set. I know some of the pictures are a little small. If you're interested, I'll post some larger ones.

Halves

1952 Frankie PCGS MS65 FBl. Blast white, booming cartwheel lustre PhotoBucket Ablum: All coins in listing ...................................................................................................$75

1954D Frankie PCGS MS64FBL. Truly PQ with golden toning and very clean fields, cartwheel lustre PhotoBucket Ablum: All coins in listing .............................................................$31

1963 Frankie NGC MS65. Pretty pastel light blue toning on both obv and rev. Very hard year/MM for any toning, more lustre than picture shows! PhotoBucket Ablum: All coins in listing ..............HOLD

Raw

2000 ASE BU (Would guess 65) Pretty blue, red, and gold toning. Blue on the reverse [L=PhotoBucket Ablum: All coins in listing ]http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd500/dmf54/Coins 1-29-2012/[/L........................................SOLD

Proof Sets

1963 in after market holder. A common 1963 proof set. Nice dime deep mirrors possible cam reverse. Just above silver price............................................................$24

Thank you for looking image

Dan
..............HOLD

Raw

2000 ASE BU (Would guess 65) Pretty blue, red, and gold toning. Blue on the reverse [L=PhotoBucket Ablum: All coins in listing ]http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd500/dmf54/Coins 1-29-2012/[/L........................................SOLD

Proof Sets

1963 in after market holder. A common 1963 proof set. Nice dime deep mirrors possible cam reverse. Just above silver price............................................................$24

Thank you for looking image

Dan

imageimage

Comments