Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1976-S Silver IKE PCGS PR70DCAM For Sale Or Trade

I have a PCGS graded PR70DCAM 1976-S Silver IKE. Only 16 coins graded at this level, and a single year type coin for you type set collectors. Cert #12924402. PCGS listed value of $6000

I am seeking $4500 cash or $5000 trade value silver or gold bullion.

Please email me at sysiphus@comcast.net

Pics added:
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    BUMP!!
  • Options
    bump for ike
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    How's about posting a picture of this coin? Do you have references that can be verified? You are a fairly new member posting a multi-thousand-dollar coin. A picture would help, as would "good" references.

• Options

<< <i>How's about posting a picture of this coin? Do you have references that can be verified? You are a fairly new member posting a multi-thousand-dollar coin. A picture would help, as would "good" references. >>

Good point Rampage. I realize I'm a newly registered member, but I have been lurking here for a few years. I don't currently have any pictures of the coin, but I would be happy to remove it from my safe deposit box and take a picture of it next to a current periodical for any interested buyer. If you are seriously interested in this coin, just say the word.

The coin was originally purchased by me from Mitch Spivak (wondercoins). I am sure he would be happy to attest to both the quality of the coin as well as vouch for me after having concluded a successful transaction for the coin about two years ago or so. I also have a couple of other references whom I've concluded successful deals on PCGS Morgan and Peace dollars with recently. Their contact information will be given privately to any interested buyer. I don't believe either of them post on this forum, but they are both owners of sets in the registry.

Speaking of the registry...my coin is listed in the Basic Ike Proof Set as tied for #4 Current Finest. My name is Greg Shampine and the set is "The Shampine Collection Of Ikes".

If you have any other questions, or if any interested party wishes to contact me directly, please email me at sysiphus@comcast.net
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy is for real as is the coin. I would be happy to assist with any transaction as well at no charge to buyer and seller. Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options

<< <i>This guy is for real as is the coin. I would be happy to assist with any transaction as well at no charge to buyer and seller. Wondercoin >>

Thanks for speaking up Mitch. I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Bump because I love me some Proof Ike's image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

<< <i>Bump because I love me some Proof Ike's image >>

Thanks for the bump!!

Bump!
  • Options
    Bumpity, bump, bump...
  • Options
    Bump for a great PR70 DCAM coin!!
  • Options
    Bump for the new pics I just posted yesterday in the original post!!
  • Options
    TTT for IKE!!
  • Options
    Bump for Proof-70 modern dollars!!