Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Nice ms65 & 64 red PCGS Lincoln Memorials for sale here

PCGS Lincolns Good looking, good registry additions.

1964 ms65rd $12
imageimage

1966 ms65rd SMS $12 (SMS doesn't qualify for MS registries!)
imageimage

1967 ms65rd SMS $12 (SMS doesn't qualify for MS registries!)
imageimage

1970-P MS66RD $SOLD

1973-D ms64rd $7
imageimage

Terms: Add $3 for shipping to your total, no matter how many slabs ordered. Payment accepted by USPS money order, and Paypal. If by Paypal, please add 3% for fees. --John

[2/16, edited title to appeal to the budget builder!]

Comments

• No offense, but the rule to sell coins on this board is that they need to be of registry quality. E.G. - top notch, those are nice and all but not top notch. When I see a thread here about "Nice" Lincolns, I want to see coins that I may not possibly have, 65RD, I don't even get those graded, 64RD, you need your grading skills challenged.
  • Clackamas wrote: "No offense, but the rule to sell coins on this board is that they need to be of registry quality. E.G. - top notch, those are nice and all but not top notch. When I see a thread here about "Nice" Lincolns, I want to see coins that I may not possibly have, 65RD, I don't even get those graded, 64RD, you need your grading skills challenged."

so even though my coins are in the top 10 both on the All-Time Finest list and the Current Finest list of their respective category, I can't sell here because I don't have but two or three, 66-or-better grade coins?