Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Miami Bound - card shops recommendations??

Just curious going to be in South Beach / Miami area on vacation. Any must stops on the card collecting circuit

Any ideas

thanks

Barry

Comments

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow...20 years ago I could have told you many. Not sure if they are still around, but "Going,Going,Gone"in the Cutler Ridge area was a cool shop and "Bases Loaded" a little north of there were 2 of my favorites. There were many more, these are just the first 2 that came to mind. Good luck!
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Bases Loaded is still there. They're on Dixie Hwy. near where it meets the Palmetto Expressway.

Going Going Gone went, quite some time ago.

I'd consider Bases Loaded to be the best card shop in the Miami area.

Hollywood Collectibles, in Hollywood FL, might be worth the drive, especially if you're looking for autographs.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    http://www.budssportscards.com/

Miami is lean on the card shops but Buds in Ft Lauderdale is a good one.
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

At the Dania Jai-Alai Fronton: Dania, Florida (just a little north of Miami)

Card show first Friday and Saturday of each month!

rd

P.S. oops! You are probably back from your Miami trip weeks ago! image

Apr 1,2 - Ft. Laud / Dania Dania Jai-alai, 301 E. Dania Bch. Blvd, F 7-11 Sa 11-6, 70T - LINK TO CARD SHOW 954-696-5774 Lou Ticketcat@aol.com

May 6,7 - Ft. Laud / Dania Dania Jai-alai, 301 East Dania Beach Blvd., F 7-10 Sa 11-6, 100T - LINK TO CARD SHOW 954-696-5774 Lou Ticketcat@aol.com

www.daniascardshow.com/

• Options
    In North Miami, turning west onto 125th St. (major intersection) from Biscayne Blvd on the left in the small shopping plaza within a block of the light. Small shop was there about a year ago. Lots of cards.
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATE ON THE THREAD !!! DOOPPP!!!
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>At the Dania Jai-Alai Fronton: Dania, Florida (just a little north of Miami)

Card show first Friday and Saturday of each month!

rd

P.S. oops! You are probably back from your Miami trip weeks ago! image

Apr 1,2 - Ft. Laud / Dania Dania Jai-alai, 301 E. Dania Bch. Blvd, F 7-11 Sa 11-6, 70T - LINK TO CARD SHOW 954-696-5774 Lou Ticketcat@aol.com

May 6,7 - Ft. Laud / Dania Dania Jai-alai, 301 East Dania Beach Blvd., F 7-10 Sa 11-6, 100T - LINK TO CARD SHOW 954-696-5774 Lou Ticketcat@aol.com

www.daniascardshow.com/ >>

I do this show every month,great set up abd traffic! Beckett setting up doing grading on site
    really helped out month before last,hope the return.

J.R.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8