Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Looking to buy a spouse coin

Greetings.

I am looking to see if anyone has an extra Jackson's Liberty Spouse, Van Buren's Spouse, or Buchnan's Liberty Spouse. Please let me know if you are looking to sell one. I can only afford one of these right now. It is a valentines day present for my wife. I have the first ten coins but due to financial reasons we had to stop buying them. Tax return says we can afford one. If you have one I will provide all necessary information including phone number address and any other verifying information to put you at ease in selling this coin over the BST.

Edited to say I do not want a slabbed coin. Sorry but I prefer raw.

Thanks

Cliff
RACC
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Comments

• Options
    ttt
    RACC
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
  • Options
    ttt
    RACC