Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Who can I submit cards to for grading

I'm in AZ and I have 30 or so modern basketball cards that I want to get graded. Is there anyone that you guys recommend that is trustworthy and won't charge me an arm and a leg?

Thanks!

Bernie Kosar collector

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    How about PSA?

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    JasonM32JasonM32 Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Ha ha ha

I know I could do it myself. Are there not individuals/dealers who will submitt a few cards for you?

Bernie Kosar collector

• Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>Ha ha ha

I know I could do it myself. Are there not individuals/dealers who will submitt a few cards for you? >>

You can send me your cards.
  • Options
    you'd be better off waiting for a special and submitting them yourself.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    JasonM32JasonM32 Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Duly noted. Thanks.

Bernie Kosar collector

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>you'd be better off waiting for a special and submitting them yourself. >>

IF you're a CC member.

Better answer: watch out for group sub or piggyback threads. They happen fairly regularly.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    Membership basically pays for itself in free grading vouchers. Group subs have gone bad. Better to just submit yourself.
    Jason, failing that you might be able to submit thru Brian @ Scottsdale Cards. Great guy, super honest and does a lot of submissions.

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    What Anthony said...............

Or............

Get a membership, use the freebies for the most valuable (you get a quick turnaround)
    mark the box on the outside, inside the same box put another submission in and bam
    you just might get em all back at the same time.

I have done just that.

Good for you.
  • Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭
    I was considering participating in a group sub sometime. How have they gone bad?
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I was considering participating in a group sub sometime. How have they gone bad? >>

There was a bad one recently. Samspop, IIRC, never got his cards back and the organizer has gone off the grid , so to speak.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq