Home Sports Talk
Options

Your best moment of the Super Bowl....

DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mine was when Rothsberger was passing in his end zone and his shoulder was hit as he was throwing.

As soon as the ball was in the air and I saw that 'Billy Kilmer spiral', I lept out of my chair and yelled "Touchdown Green Bay!!".

Everybody thought I was nuts until 5 seconds later when GB was celebrating.

One of me 'luckier' calls and a great moment for 'Steeler haters'.

Way to go Green Bay (from one of your Canadian fans).
"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)

Comments

• Options
    The flower company commercial with Faith Hillimage
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Monkeys driving and parking next to the guy so that he couldn't get out.image
  • Options
    when the half time show stopped and i could stop vomiting.
  • Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know - Michael Vick and I were watching Puppy Bowl VII on Animal Planet.....

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>when the half time show stopped and i could stop vomiting. >>

You're lucky. I didn't stop until well after halftime.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭
    I loved the Darth Vader Volkswagon commercial but then again i love Star Wars.
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Halftime show? Haven't you guys ever heard of TIVO? I watched the game in less than two hours, and I never saw a commercial or any of halftime. It's the only way to go.
  • Options
    bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Don't know - Michael Vick and I were watching Puppy Bowl VII on Animal Planet..... >>

LOLimage
  • Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Halftime show? Haven't you guys ever heard of TIVO? I watched the game in less than two hours, and I never saw a commercial or any of halftime. It's the only way to go. >>

I think only people who like the teams who are playing actually care about the game itself. It is more of a reason to get together with friends and have a party and eat great food. The halftime show and commercials are half the fun. The other half is making the prop bets throughout the game.
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    the last pass being knocked to the ground and the Throphy Coming Home!!!!
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything involving something bad happening to the Steelers. Do they have a hate club......I want to be President!!!!

Way to go Packers!!!!!
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Knowing that SteveK was telling people at his party that the Eagles should be in the Super Bowl.
  • Options

<< <i>Knowing that SteveK was telling people at his party that the Eagles should be in the Super Bowl. >>

• Options
    I was at the Super Bowl. I was holding the cue cards for Christina Aguilera. I dropped a couple at one point. I hope nobody noticed.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.