GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
Not a shocker at all.

Comments

• jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    glad he beat out randy moss....
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Polamalu wins the defensive POY.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought Chris Johnson was going to rush for 2500 yards and win this award---He said he would.image
  • jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    What is offensive about this award is that out of 50 votes, Brady got only 21. Others recieving votes include:

Micheal Vick 11
    Arian Foster 7
    Phillip Rivers 5
    Roddy White 2
    Aaron Rodgers 2
    DeSean Jackson 2

Think about that for a second. A season in which he throws for 36 TDs and 4 INTs, and sets a record with 330+ consecutive passes without a pick, and he can't even get more than half the votes? The anti-New England bias is clearly showing through here. I don't begrudge the votes given for Vick, or even Arian Foster, but to vote for another QB over Brady is absurd.

The writers that voted for DeSean Jackson should have their voting privleges taken away, as they clearly do not take the job seriously.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeShowOff Jackson is a pompus pig that thinks he is better than he is!!!!!!!

Someday, and I'm looking forward to it, a DB or LB is going to put a hit on him that will knock him into next week!!!
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Jackson should not have received a 1st place vote.
  • jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    <<<Jackson should not have received a 1st place vote.>>>

There are no 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc....each writer fills in one name on his ballot. And 2 jokers thought that 1 person should be DeSean Jackson.