Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: America the Beautiful 5 oz. Set, $950

They are available here for under $930, delivered. I am willing to pay $950 not to have to fill out all the paperwork. image

Comments

• Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    I Fed Exed the form and check to them over a week ago and haven't heard anything. I'm going to call them to see if they even have anymore available.
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    MoldnutMoldnut Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am willing to pay $950 not to have to fill out all the paperwork. image >>

Ain't that the truth!image
    Derek

EAC 6024
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    How come Robert Chambers and his cronies want almost $4k for this set in MS69 ER but it can be bought just about anywhere for under $1k? (rhetorical question) image
    Oh I forgot, his are the ER series...oooooooaahhhhhh. This whole series is a joke...IT'S JUST BULLION PEOPLE!
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>...IT'S JUST BULLION PEOPLE! >>

Ugly bullions I would add.
    I bought a set out of curiosity and maybe to flip it but they are not even close to the Libertads or the Lunar Series.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

I bought a set out of curiosity and maybe to flip it but they are not even close to the Libertads or the Lunar Series. >>

Why the Washington quarter obverse on them? Whats up with that?
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>

<< <i>

I bought a set out of curiosity and maybe to flip it but they are not even close to the Libertads or the Lunar Series. >>

Why the Washington quarter obverse on them? Whats up with that? >>

I think it is mandated by law. They are the exact reproduction of a quarter, with a face value of a "quarter dollar"! image