Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What are some of the best rookie cards of Pau Gasol?

I am just trying to educate myself here since there are many rookie cards of him. I have my eye on the upper deck card, but I do not know if that is one of the desirable ones or not.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee

Comments

• Options
    Topps Chrome or Topps Chrome refractor is a nice one too.
  • Options
    i agree, the Topps Chrome is nice and "traditional"

Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    SP Authentic is a good choice.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options

<< <i>i agree, the Topps Chrome is nice and "traditional"

image >>

Nice to see Pau sporting a short haircut rather than his more typical llama do.

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    You want SP or SPX. Topps Chrome is a cool card, but not as valuable as the SPs.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    If it's autographed, it's good.
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    So, is this his best card, then?

SPX Rookie Card

How much should one pay for this? What would be a good deal?
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee