Home Sports Talk
Options

Heat v. Thunder

David Stern has to love this one. The big 3 v. the big 2. I am a big Russell Westbrook fan. Great game. If you aren't watching turn on for the second half.

Comments

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Regular season NBA? No thanks. OTOH, I don't watch the playoffs either.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Mark-
    I do not normally watch the regular season (except for an occasional King's game) but I love Russell Westbrook and am excited to see his game develop and flourish. To see it in a nationally televised game was fun. There were 5 high level players on the court! Not the ending I wanted but was a great game.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    People are getting excited a little to early about Durant and the Thunder. Durant is an excellent scorer and wonderful FT shooter which is very important considering how many times he goes to the line.......but lets not get crazy///he is not in Lebron James' league yet. He may never be. Take a true look at James' numbers of assists and rebounds in his career....it's awesome. Like I said Durant is really good and getting better. He will need to improve defensively to be in LBJ's world.

Mickey71
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    People are getting excited a little to early about Durant and the Thunder. Durant is an excellent scorer and wonderful FT shooter which is very important considering how many times he goes to the line.......but lets not get crazy///he is not in Lebron James' league yet. He may never be. Take a true look at James' numbers of assists and rebounds in his career....it's awesome. Like I said Durant is really good and getting better. He will need to improve defensively to be in LBJ's world.

No question but, in my bias opinion, Durant may not be the best player on his team. Durant is an incredible scorer but doesn't play the D that Bron does. Russell Westbrook, on the other hand, is among the league's best man-to-man defenders and is improving on offense. He has a lot of turnovers though. At last look he was 4th on ESPN.com's MVP voting!