Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS Submission Costs to Increase?

I was recently planning a submission to PCGS and saw that the form states "Valid Until 12/30/2010." Can these forms still be used? Will PCGS hit you with a cost increase after the submission's arrival there? Example: On another site, (I think it might have been VAMworld), I think I remember reading that the re-holder cost will now be added to the cost of Variety Review. That's an extra few dollars expense to an already costly service. Tell me this isn't true! I would prefer staying with PCGS, but other options are beginning to get consideration.
Thanks for any light that may be shed.
Proud recipient of the coveted "YOU SUCK!" Award, 6/03/07, 2/03/08, and 10/27/08.

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check their posted current fee's here:

List of services

Adjust the fee's on your form if needed. As long as you send the proper amount you should be fine.

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,485 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Will PCGS hit you with a cost increase after the submission's arrival there? Example: On another site, (I think it might have been VAMworld), I think I remember reading that the re-holder cost will now be added to the cost of Variety Review. That's an extra few dollars expense to an already costly service. Tell me this isn't true! >>

It isn't true.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the online form it will have the current fees.

I thought the only change was to the bulk fees IIRC.
  • Options
    AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use the form. If anything is wrong they will send you an email with instructions.
    MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use the old form, just make sure that the fees/rates are the same. Normally it is the return shipping rates that change. Look at the new rates online and adjust if needed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file