Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A silly question about the "30%" thread.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
In accordance with Rule #7 should DW send HRH to his room for a time-out??!!?? imageimageimage

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HUH?????? Somehow I just don't see this happening image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>In accordance with Rule #7 should DW send HRH to his room for a time-out??!!?? imageimageimage

Al H. >>

Kind of tough since HRH is DWs boss... might not be a good career move for DW! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>In accordance with Rule #7 should DW send HRH to his room for a time-out??!!?? imageimageimage

Al H. >>

I'll refrain myself since I enjoy posting here.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah Perry, you and me both. but i bet they at least smile when they read the thread so in that regard my intention has been met!!image
  • Options
    It could be argued that DH was neither promoting nor bashing other grading companies or services in his post. Now I wouldn't want to make that argument, but he or someone else might.image
  • Options
    RickMilauskasRickMilauskas Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭
    How about if it is handled in regards to the situation where a goalie commits a penalty in hockey...someone else serves time in the penalty box for HRH?
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe next time we can tell DH to post a coin to keep it on topic. image
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe next time we can tell DH to post a coin to keep it on topic. image >>

Actually, seriously, it is on-topic. Had you or I or any of us, here, started it, it would have been perceived as simply an informative thread relative to coin collecting. Therefore, I think, HRH, poor guy, is being discriminated against.

PS: In fact, now that I think of it, he may even get a complex from all this. Then how would all of you feel? image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file