Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can a seller name be more confusing??

----------------------
Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq

Comments

• Options
    Nothing confusing... inside all of those slabbed cards are raw cards :-)
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    That happens to be the finest baseball card collector I know and a member of these boards. If he tells you something is NM expect it to grade NM possibly better.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    MY confusion was his name and his current auctions - all graded. Not casting aspersions on his character.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    Morning,

Probably has evolved in his business, I know when I first started on E-Bay 12-13 years ago I didn't give my user name much thought, just went with an old college nickname. Now I wish I had given more thought to it, but can't change it now with over 15-20 thousand transactions, it has some name recognition!

Neil

Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Morning,

Probably has evolved in his business, I know when I first started on E-Bay 12-13 years ago I didn't give my user name much thought, just went with an old college nickname. Now I wish I had given more thought to it, but can't change it now with over 15-20 thousand transactions, it has some name recognition!

Neil >>

Yeah, just to be be clear - I was only poking fun at it. Given the tone of this forum most days, I should have known my post would come off as critical. FWIW, I've debated changing my name a dozen times, but fear any impact on sales when I do.
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Morning,

Neil >>

He has about the same FB as number of listings currently running (50 or so), hasnt evolved to much. I would say he probably deals in both raw and graded and has two selling accounts.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Morning,

Neil >>

Yeah, just to be be clear - I was only poking fun at it. Given the tone of this forum most days, I should have known my post would come off as critical. FWIW, I've debated changing my name a dozen times, but fear any impact on sales when I do. >>

Morning,

Yeah, I am surprised some of the bottom feeding Alts haven't pounced on this yet!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!