Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

PSA collections for sale- Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr, A-Rod, Canseco, 75 mini, and 1982 topps

PSA: THE BEDELL COLLECTION..1980's Topps Royals, George Brett, Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco collections.

Successful transactions with the following members: Rogermnj, Salinas, CDsNuts, Murphdawg, imafishinnut, samspop, Con40, colebear, jbox, firedawg45

Comments

• al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    How many cards come with the Griffey set
  • PSA: THE BEDELL COLLECTION..1980's Topps Royals, George Brett, Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco collections.

Successful transactions with the following members: Rogermnj, Salinas, CDsNuts, Murphdawg, imafishinnut, samspop, Con40, colebear, jbox, firedawg45
  • al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    Does that mean between 90-100
  • 82. I went through and counted. I was off on my math. It was an honest mistake. I'm glad you caught it. I corrected the auction and double checked the others. Thanks so much!!!!
    PSA: THE BEDELL COLLECTION..1980's Topps Royals, George Brett, Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco collections.

• bump #1