Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1969 Topps Gus Johnson HOF signed rookie

I'm really excited about getting this one authenticated as it is a tough card and just wanted to post to see if anyone else had a Gus Johnson autograph in their collection. I haven't seen many items signed by him and I know there must be some demand with his induction in the past year or so into the Hall of Fame. I had a tough time scanning the Beckett holder - PSA holders and cards scan great with my scanner - but I couldn't get this holder to scan well with any setting. Anyways, thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Hey Joe ... how have you been? Nice auto!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    INSTANT CLASSIC!
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Joe,

That would like nice in my HOF signed rookie card collection image

Cool card

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Methinks Joe is gonna sell to Mike at a VERY nice price for Joe! Maybe some REAL NICE autos in a trade?????
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    That card isn't going anywhere. Joe is KILLING the 1969 Set. What do you have left Joe, 9/10 cards?