Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA/DNA set registry showcase help

I set up a showcase in my PSA registry with no problem, but after creating a showcase in my PSA/DNA registry, none of the items in my inventory appear as available items to be added to the showcase. I currently have 17 items in my PSA/DNA inventory, five of which are PSA/DNA certified and confirmed in the system.

When I click "My Inventory," the 17 items don't always show up the first time. After I reload the page, it seems to work fine. I'm not sure if this is the slightest bit related to my above problem, but it could be relevant I think. I'm guessing it's some programming glitch on the website. Any ideas? Thx.

P.S. my PSA showcase can be seen here.

Comments

• Anyone??? I know somebody here must have experience with this stuff.
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Blue flips only for the PSA/DNA site...
  • So wait, I'm confused. Isn't the non-competitive showcase also for autographed memorabilia too, not just signed cards with a blue flip?

I'm able to add PSA/DNA signed photos to my inventory using the database number on the LOA. These items can't go in the showcase?
  • bump
  • vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    If your question is can you add blue and red flips (or potentially photos), the answer is no, you can't mix them up. You think that is frustrating? Try building a vintage set which is all PSA graded but you cannot enter them because some are blue and some are red.

• << <i>If your question is can you add blue and red flips (or potentially photos), the answer is no, you can't mix them up. You think that is frustrating? Try building a vintage set which is all PSA graded but you cannot enter them because some are blue and some are red. >>

No, no, I'm not talking about any items that are slabbed with a blue flip. I'm asking about getting non-slabbed PSA/DNA authenticated memorabilia (like signed photos and equipment with certification labels and accompanying COA/LOA) uploaded into the non-competitive showcase portion of the registry.