Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

BJ Searls

I think BJ Searls deserves a pay raise!

Whenever I e-mail BJ, I receive a very prompt response... whenever I send an e-mail to info@, it takes forever (if ever) to receive a response.

BJ Searls is a tremendous asset at CU!
WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

Comments

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

B.J. is as talented and hard-working as there is. Nice person, too.

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double her salary!!!

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    No, TRIPLE it!!
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's always been a big help when ever I need it. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    I think she is great also!!! She is always helpful!!She is one of the reasons that all of my coins wind up in PCGS holders! I am a sucker for great customer service, it makes me very loyal.
  • Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think BJ Searls deserves a pay raise!

Whenever I e-mail BJ, I receive a very prompt response... whenever I send an e-mail to info@, it takes forever (if ever) to receive a response.

BJ Searls is a tremendous asset at CU! >>

IMO, she deserves, in addition to a raise, a generous stock option arrangement....
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,485 ✭✭✭✭
    No doubt, BJ is a top notch professional in every way.

I have no doubt that PCGS has her covered in the Pay and Benefits Department but a little something extra in her direct deposit certainly wouldn't hurt!

While they're at it, Cosetta and Gayle do a very commendable job as well. image

Hell, the entire Registry staff under BJ's supervision is top notch! Give them all a raise! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell, the entire Registry staff under BJ's supervision is top notch! Give them all a raise! image >>

• Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,965 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this BJ with Dale Friend????

• Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image

Is this BJ with Dale Friend???? >>

yes
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BJ and Cosetta both!
    I have had interactions with both and they are always friendly, professional, timely, and a pleasure to deal with!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    behind every good man is a good woman, so it also goes with TPG's.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file