Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

good snipe - any suggestions

SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭✭
I wonder what the best snip program is currently. I did a archive search when it still worked and found quite a few I use gavel snipe right now is there a better one?

Any suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    TJM965TJM965 Posts: 446 ✭✭✭

Gixen has worked very well for me. Its free, but I do the $6 a year plan. Well worth it.image
  • Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I wonder what the best snip program is currently. I did a archive search when it still worked and found quite a few I use gavel snipe right now is there a better one?

Any suggestions. >>

This reminds me of my online gaming days, when noobs were always seeking the best game cheats or hacks to shoot through walls and auto-aim weapons etc. Guess I've just never quite understood "sniping programs" since it can be done manually fairly easily. Do you bid on large quantities of items at once?
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you use a sniper program you don't have to worry about your computer going down or setting at your computer at 3 o'clock in the morning waiting to make your bid. Not everyone can be glued to their computer. If you have a snipe put on something you can always take it off if you change your mind. Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you use a sniper program you don't have to worry about your computer going down or setting at your computer at 3 o'clock in the morning waiting to make your bid. Not everyone can be glued to their computer. If you have a snipe put on something you can always take it off if you change your mind. Just my thoughts. >>

Ah, that makes sense. Never thought about all the auctions that go on after bed time. image
  • Options
    I've used eSnipe for probably ten years, never missed a bid. I must say though that there are more inexpensive alternatives, I just don't know how good they are.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myibay Auction bid sniper for eBay ("Snipe it") 1.1.8 is absolutely free, is a seamless add-on for Firefox, and has never failed me
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Myibay Auction bid sniper for eBay ("Snipe it") 1.1.8 is absolutely free, is a seamless add-on for Firefox, and has never failed me >>

Very few will ever fail you if you bid high enough.image
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had good luck with both auctionsniper.com and vrane.com.
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    WDHWDH Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    I use Just Snipe, you get 5 free snipes a week, never had aproblem.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file