Home Precious Metals
Options

My Redneck Specific Gravity Set up

tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
I thought I should test another bar I picked up this past weekend in light of my screw up with the 100 gram bar that turned out to be copper.
I made due with what I had
What do you think of the set up. 10.46 is acceptable

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unusual but if it works image

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Been a long time since I even SAW a cassette tape box, but you have good taste!
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Been a long time since I even SAW a cassette tape box, but you have good taste! >>

Gotta have some Led envolved with a gravity test.image
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The principle is sound. I never thought of doing it that way on a larger bar, but it works.
    Just be sure to zero out the scale with everything in place, including the water, before you do your first dry weight.
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Been a long time since I even SAW a cassette tape box, but you have good taste! >>

Gotta have some Led envolved with a gravity test.image >>

That's one of their best albums. image
  • Options
    tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    Kashmir is my favorite.

I kept all my cassettes - my truck still still has a tape deck in it. 330,000 miles and still going strong. How do you think I afford all this metal
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Pics are gone.image
    Becky