Home PSA Set Registry Forum

What is the "All-time NFL team set" about?

Can someone explain the concept behind the "All-time NFL Team Sets". It is listed as a megaset with 700 cards needed. I was just wondering where the cards were chosen from and what the set represents and what the bonuses are for.
Thanks
Collector of NFL HOF RC's & Brian Urlacher

Comments

• There are a number of All-Time teams. The All-Time Steelers, Cowboys, Raiders, Broncos, etc... This is all of those sets combined. The sets were chosen initially by the person who requested them, but over the years there have been votes by the participants to add/delete players from the sets. Not all people that participate on individual All-Time sets participate in the big set (like me - I am a Saints fan, so that's the only one I am on), but the set is very challenging and is certainly full of stars and HOFers. There are also a few players that are on more than one team's All-Time set. Hope that answers some of the questions.

Sam
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Can someone explain the concept behind the "All-time NFL Team Sets". It is listed as a megaset with 700 cards needed. I was just wondering where the cards were chosen from and what the set represents and what the bonuses are for.
    Thanks >>

The concept was to combine all the sets into one huge set for additional free gradings from PSA. I think that pretty much sums it up.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else get the e-mail poll for Martin to be added?

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.