Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Baseball season started, so making a list of fantasy football owners. If interested, please check t

If you are interested in joining a fantasy football league, this may be for you. I've added a little twist...the cost is $5 cash or a $20+ acceptible card, and winner takes ALL.

I currently have 1 owner already in, I just have to find an acceptible card for me, and have 2 that "say" they are joining (one of them is the returning champ).

If you think you have the skills to take a team all the way, try your luck (and skill) here.

This league may fill up quick because I've had many people telling me they will join when I do the football league.

P.S. This is my 1st post about this year's football league, and I already have up to 4 owners in already (the league has a limited # of spots available for owners).

If you believe that you may be interested in joining, e-mail me at racefanhsd@earthlink.net and ask for the FFL details.
want (in this order):
etopps
DVD's
video games & systems
CD's
Culpepper sportscards

Comments

• Options
    ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    Currently have 2 people in my fantasy football league already and have others they say they are joining. Who else is interested?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    Have as many as 3 or 4 that I know of that are pretty interested in joining, so if you are interested, LMK ASAP.

It is 1st come, 1st serve (whoever I receive entry fee from 1st reserves their spot until spots are full--goes by date of receipt).
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards