Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thank you PCGS!

Just got my quarterly grade, received by PCGS on 01/07, and shipped today. Quite prompt, with a major holiday and a major show in between. I tried to make another '37 S Lincoln in 67, but, alas, just a 66+. Probabaly needed just a tad more luster. Makes this a pop 5 coin with 154 better, all 67s with one lone 67+. BTW, are the quarterlies gone now? I always liked the idea, but didn't always have a coin that would work. Thanks again!
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY

Comments

• Options
    AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For?
    MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For? >>

All they do! image
  • Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cat got your tounge???image
    Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options
    cucamongacoincucamongacoin Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭
    Oops, hit the enter button accidentally, but edited this as fast as I could!image
    <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY
  • Options
    Quarterlies are not gone, they have just changed to a different format. This quarter it is submit 4 coins for the price of 3.

Edited to add: Economy submission special
  • Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Mark!! I bet with a few tries that lincoln would make 67.

Tom
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,487 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Quarterlies are not gone, they have just changed to a different format. This quarter it is submit 4 coins for the price of 3.

Edited to add: Economy submission special >>

I'm, uhhhh, not real eager to jump on this one since you're just getting a free $10. In the past, the quarterly freebies waived that $8.00 handling fee and the submission was treated like a regular $30 submission.

With this new format, the $8.00 fee is there to stay.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Quarterlies are not gone, they have just changed to a different format. This quarter it is submit 4 coins for the price of 3.

Edited to add: Economy submission special >>

I'm, uhhhh, not real eager to jump on this one since you're just getting a free $10. In the past, the quarterly freebies waived that $8.00 handling fee and the submission was treated like a regular $30 submission.

With this new format, the $8.00 fee is there to stay. >>

I am not too thrilled about this years first new quarterly, but maybe the second quarter special will be better.

I never stated before, but the 66+ is pretty nice. Obviously a 67 would have been better, but still nice pickup.
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭
    I think PCGS is trying to add to the bottom line. I really think this is the "new" quarterly special. I agree, you saved the $8 handling fee as well as price break. I've been toying with not renewing my membership and going thru someone else due to this fact. Not good for the old foggies like me. What hppened to the Platinum level? What's next?
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have got the best money for that series for exceptional coins from angel dees.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file