Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

LordM's "Beat the Winter Blues" giveaway

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just click the little guy with shades. ---> image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

awesome giveaway. Whomever wins this is gonna be mighty happy.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    Eh, really it's fairly modest ($59 plus tax outta my pocket). I'm a poor man, or I'd extend it to cover more. I might yet do that, actually- improve it, or draw more than one winner, as funds allow.

Perhaps not everybody will be able to participate, simply because of geographical distances, but I hope it'll be a source of fun, and a way to meet a forum member or two.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    TTT just once, in case anybody else wants in. I'll be drawing a winner soon.

• Options
    LordM wrote: "...since I am personally not a golfer..."

Yeah right, like that's gonna clear you.

There ain't a golf course in America that'd let you anywhere near their place if they knew you were a certifiable hole-digger. They have enough work on their hands just maintaining 18 holes! image

heh heh, best of luck to the winner!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file