Home Sports Talk
Options

Was that a great first half performance by Big Ben ?

1st half only- not the second half (because I didn't see it).

I watched the first half of the Jets-Steelers game and I watched Big Ben give a great performance. He made important completions when
he had to, and he had some important runs too. However, at the end of the half I saw that his stats were something like 8-14 for
around 100 yards (didn't go to ESPN to get the officials), so they weren't mind blowing stats. He may have thrown a pick as well, but not too sure.

Anyway, I was thinking this is exactly how Bradshaw used to do it for the Steelers. Stats weren't overly impressive, but when it came time
for that big time throw, Terry always came through.

So, in your opinion, was Ben's first half performance great ? I thought it was in the sense that when his team needed him the most, he came through big time in that first half.

Comments

• Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Big Ben just wins and I guess that is the other side to being a great QB. If you look at his numbers and you see 10-19 for 133 yds and 2 picks does not jump out at you.
  • Options
    Bradshaw had great stats in post-season. 2-time super bowl MVP. Ben was a little off today. But you have to factor in the playing conditions. Windchill was below zero. He made the plays whether it be pass or run, when they needed them.