Home Sports Talk
Options

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers..

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
The best team in the AFC...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The best team in the AFC... >>

The Jets had a great year, nothing to be ashamed of thats for sure.

BTW-How do you always stay so classy in Sportstalk? I dont get it, my Pats lose and I lose my mind... image

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    The game ain't over yet.

Good for you.
  • Options
    The game ain't over yet.

Sadly, Steve, yes it is...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    The best team in the AFC... >>

The Jets had a great year, nothing to be ashamed of thats for sure.

BTW-How do you always stay so classy in Sportstalk? I dont get it, my Pats lose and I lose my mind...

As a Mets and Jets fan, I just have more experience losing than you do, LOL..

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    The Jets made that a game though.
  • Options
    That last TD right before the half was the killer..but they made me proud with a great effort to come almost all the way back...I was hoping my "reverse jinx" would work with the creation of this thread, lol..

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whew!! I thought I was gonna have to eat a flock of crow.

Jets have a great team, no question. Jets nearly pulled it off, helluva comeback, but tonight the better team won.

CYA next year in Foxboro, better results though I hope.

Losing just sucks, really does.

Batter up.
  • Options
    Nobody beats Big Ben twice in the same year.

Packers vs Steelers...great classic matchup. Should be a great Super Bowl.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Two monster defenses... should be a great matchup!
  • Options

<< <i>Two monster defenses... should be a great matchup! >>

And two awesome quarterbacks.

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    good luck Pittsburgh, nice game

the JETS will be back next year, they are starting to sound like the B' dodgers "wait til next year"

oh well they are more exciting then they have been for 20 years, it fun to be playing this late in the year
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Good job, Jets on the valiant comeback...Steelers and Pack should be a great game!
  • Options
    dantheman984dantheman984 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    I have been a Jets fan since 1969. What a game! The 1st half killed them! I am still very proud of them. Sanchez`s 2nd year. Can`t wait till next year.......image
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have been a Jets fan since 1969. What a game! The 1st half killed them! I am still very proud of them. Sanchez`s 2nd year. Can`t wait till next year.......image >>

They will get there soon...they're a good team.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Now that the game is over, I'll concede.

Good luck in SB 45 Steelers!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Throwing on back to back 3rd down plays on that last drive when just about any other team would try to run down the clock took some guts to call...I give Tomlin credit for trying to win the game instead of not trying to lose it.

• Options

<< <i>I have been a Jets fan since 1969. What a game! The 1st half killed them! I am still very proud of them. Sanchez`s 2nd year. Can`t wait till next year.......image >>

Rex Ryan is one of the best. You can bet the JETS will be in the thick of it again next year. Bank on it.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I think Rex Ryan's approach to the game will only help them bring in FA's next season.