Home Sports Talk
Options

Post your Packer jokes- Go Bears

Teacher tells her class she's a Packers fan. The class agrees with her except for one little girl. When asked who she likes, she replies, "the Bears." The teacher asks why and the girl says, "Because my mommy and daddy are fans." The teacher replies, "That's no reason to like them. What if your dad was an idiot and your mom was a moron, then what would you be?" The little girl says, "A Packers fan."

So, a teacher tells her class that she is a Bears fan...

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The little girl must be pretty sad right now.

Da Bears are losing 14-0 in the third quarter, there starting QB may be out of the game for good and the back up QB just threw an interception.
  • Options
    Had thought of asking him if his mother taught him such vulgarity. Teacher should teach the class in a Wizard of Oz mode: 'Lions and Tigers and Bears.. We SUCK'. Repeat.
  • Options
    Da bears quarterbacks are jokes.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The little girl is crying harder now.

Da Bears are going on vacation.

So, will it be Packers vs. Steelers; or Packers vs. Jets for the title?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's one: what does a Packer get when he crosses a Bears team with an NFC title game? A: A Super Bowl berth. LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i wish i had a picture of cutler to post for the joke. you leave a NFC Championship game when you can still walk?
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    What do you call a 400 pound Green Bay Packer fan? ............................................ anorexic
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭
    what's the first article a Wisconsin stripper removes?

her bowling shoes
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    What do you call a herd of sheep in Wisconsin?

A beauty pageant.