Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs

Tiger Woods Golf Ball

I have a PSA/DNA authenticated Tiger Woods autographed golf ball that I'm selling. PM me your best offer. Attatched are pics.

Comments

• Hi,

Is that a PSA/DNA LOA? The LOA is NOT PSA/DNA authentication. Those papers are not worth much anymore, especially if issued before 2009. When was it issued? Unless you followed up with a Full PSA/DNA COA (not worth much more to me) it became meaningless 60 days after the auction's end at best. As you know 95% of autographed Sports Memorabilia is forged and interest is dropping in recent material as these issues come to light.

Best,
    Eric
  • The LOA is from January of 2011, I just had it done. Infact, the day before I originally posted this. This ball wasn't bought at auction, I had Tiger sign it back when he was at Stanford and it's been in my possession since. I actually had him sign several balls but I'm only selling one right now to help with school.
  • Hi again,

Why did you not get a COA?

Best,
    Eric
  • There's a difference? I just filled out the paper work and let them do their thing. This is my first time doing anything of the sort. It has that lazer identification thing that they put on the items.
  • Hi,

Check your PM image

Eric
  • I hope it was useful information to you. That is how it was meant image

Best wishes,
    Eric