Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Super Rare PCGS POP1 Large Cent!! The highest ever graded of it's date and type!

Hi Guys! I want to tell you about my POP1 coin! It is the highest graded coin of it's type and date in a PCGS slab! Absolutely the BEST! NONE graded higher at PCGS! (PCGS is the most respected and finest grading service in the World!) Not only is the this coin the very finest grading rarity POP1, this coin is so rare that it's the ONLY ONE of it's TYPE to EVER be graded and slabbed by PCGS! That makes it a TYPE rarity POP1 too!!! This coin is truly a SuperCoin! If you are in the PCGS Registry Sets this coin is a must have!

I will let this POP1 SuperCoin go for the great price of just $20,000! That's right just $20,000 for a DOUBLE (Type and Grade) rarity POP1 coin!

1834 Large Cent (Lg8 LgS LL) VF35BN !!!!!!!!

Free shipping!!!!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!

Comments

• Options
    keithdagenkeithdagen Posts: 2,025
    Where's a scan?

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    keithdagenkeithdagen Posts: 2,025
    Of the certificate # that is image

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Keith... I am hurt! Don't you trust me? image

Buy the hype NOT the coin! image

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn sure Better be FREE Shipping for 20 Grand.imageimageimage
      You Are KILLING Me.
        Its 5 Minutes Later and I am Still ROFLMAOimage
      1. Options
        dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
        I am pulling mine out of the Dansco to send it right now, you had better sell this before it becomes another high pop ho hum coin.
        Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
      2. Options
        dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
        Thanks to that "nasty" image PM I just received from Spooly, I wanted to add a thought. I was just looking through the printed March 2002 Pop report today, and I have a coin listed as Pop 0. Does this make it more valuable? It was graded in early February so it isn't like a brand new grading.
        Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
      3. Options
        Wow a POP0!!! Man that coins got to be worth a fortune! image

4. Options
        dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
        Man! Is THAT gonna get the dealers to break up all their stored-up 1834 cent rolls, and start submitting! image
      5. Options
        gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
        Spooly,
        Your to muchimageimage Im still LMAO.image.Al
      6. Options
        With that price, you should deliver the coin in person and take out the buyer for dinner. image

Endo
        Take a Look at My Auctions TOO My Auctions
      7. Options
        braddickbraddick Posts: 23,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
        Just watch. I'm sure there are bags and bags of those waiting to be gone through and located. Pop 1 today, sure. Pop 10,000++ in a year or so.

peacockcoins

8. Options
        I just got a Morgan MS 70 1881s. According to pop reports, that has a population of -1 !!!!!! I guess that means NO ONE owns it, not even Mike Casper.image
      9. Options
        braddickbraddick Posts: 23,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
        GoldenState, Are you sure the date isn't '2001' and your "Morgan" doesn't have 'one ounce' on the reverse? image

peacockcoins

10. Options
        FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
        I was checking out somebody's Registry Set.. can't remember who's.. but this person had one coin that was listed with a population of 0 with ## higher. I thought that was rather funny!
        Matt
      11. Options
        Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
        Population -0 w/none higher..LMAO.

GoldenState-you must be pulling our three-legged Buffalos on this MS70 Morgan.Isnt 69 the highest (pro) graded Morgan.....image
      12. Options
        Hummm.... How come no one is buying my coin? All the hype is true! The coin is real! I bet if I put the 2002 date in the post it would have sold already! Buy the Hype not the coin!image

I really need to sell this coin before I submit the one I have in XF-45! image

Ok how about 15,000.00 with free shipping!

13. Options
        dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
        I holding out until he dips to $10K. Pretty slick, huh?
      14. Options
        AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
        Heh, heh, just wait until I flood the market with pop1 world coins!!! Bill Gates will shine my shoes! imageimageimage
        Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
      15. Options
        RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭✭
        The irony here probably makes this the best post in ages. You darksiders.... image
      16. Options
        BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
        Spooly- is that 15,000 in euros, pesos or dollars. Would you take as payment a lean corned beef sandwich on rye with mustard Regards Bear
        There once was a place called
        Camelotimage
      17. Options
        BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
        Test
        There once was a place called
        Camelotimage
      18. Options
        Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
        Spooly, congrats on getting a large cent graded and slabbed by PCGS image

Tbig
      19. Options
        DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
        Spooly,

Instead of actually selling a rare piece like this, why don't you consider leasing the cert#, cracking out the coin and submitting to NGC make it a pop 1 there also. I'll take 10% for the brainpower.image
        Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
        and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
      20. Options
        The last guy who suggested the thought of leasing cert. numbers started a riot that would make last weekend's tiff look like lovemaking. image
      21. Options
        Believe me! image
      22. Options
        shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
        I'm ahead of Askari on this one. I have a Meiji 8 Japanese 10 sen coin in PCGS MS-65 that is probably a pop1 coin (is there a pop report for Japanese coins?). As soon as the Japanese Set Registry fires up my coin's going to be worth a mint!

I'm going to drag my mint sealed bags of large cents tonight to cherrypick the best ones.
        Obscurum per obscurius
      23. Options
        FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
        Spooly:
          Take that Large Cent and Shove it Where the Sun Does Not Shine.
            Thin little pieces of Ugly Silver. Hmm. You Have Started a Classic Coin War.image
              I could see that comment if it was about a Modern "Pop1" Coin.image
            1. Options
              littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
              I'll give you 20 bucks for it!imageimageimage

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
              -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.