Home U.S. Coin Forum

New to the site

Hi,
My name is Jon, I specialize in Rainbow toned Dimes.Sometimes I stray from the Dime theme and Indulge in the other Adolph Weinmans series (Walkers). I also enjoy Rainbow Toned Buffs and SLQ's. I look forward to using this large canvas to inform Members in my areas of interest. I also cant wait to learn something from all of you!

Cheers!

Comments

• RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi,
    My name is Jon, I specialize in Rainbow toned Dimes.Sometimes I stray from the Dime theme and Indulge in the other Adolph Weinmans series (Walkers). I also enjoy Rainbow Toned Buffs and SLQ's. I look forward to using this large canvas to inform Members in my areas of interest. I also cant wait to learn something from all of you!

Cheers! >>

Welcome!
    I look forward to being informed.
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...image to the forums!
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jon,
    Thanks for signing up! Lots of good info here. I think you'll enjoy it.
    Lance.
  • Welcome Jon. I look foreword to seeing some photos of your things.
    successful BST deals with Meltdown, Broadstruck, lordmarcovan, MisterTicToc, JINX86, BXBOY143, MBCOINS and others
  • Greetings, human!....and welcome! And, congratulate your parents on their conservation of constanants.
  • DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jon!

Welcome and have a blast here! Great place to learn (I have).

Oh . . .and just thought I'd ask. . . you don't happen to have an old PCGS box of slabs that have a weird little lace pattern on them that you really don't want, do you? Oh, they may have been put away around 1989 or so and have been just taking up space in your safety deposit box? As a public service to new Board members, I have volunteered to take all of those (they sort of look like a 'lace-doily) holders off their hands and allow them to embark on new collecting quests, free of dusty old ugly slabs that have no real interest. I would pay what you need to get out of them.

Uh, yeah. Right.

Seriously . . welcome and enjoy the place. Great people here.

Drunner
    (Resident Doily Slut)

(edited for another perennial spelling mistake -- I just hate that!!)
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Well there is a problem..I cant take pics and capture the color......Ive been meaning to send a gang of them to Shane for a while..maybe Ill get around to it this week. Stay Tuned image LOL

Here are a couple pics from the sellers

MS67* (Shane)

Checks in the mail for this one (Larry Shapiro)

• AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image and pretty 10 centsssss... image

ABimage

• Yea I am confused.... Are you saying you would prefer me to say "Standing Liberty Quarter" opposed to SLQ? Indian Head or Buffalo opposed to "Buffs"
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Jon, image

-Gil

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    That merc from Larry makes me want to go out and buy a snow cone... in the dead of winter! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Hi Jon, Welcome to the forum. You have some very colorfull dimes there....
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome - and based on the color of your coins,
    I'll wear sunglasses next time I see you've started
    another Thread !!

Looking forward to your toned SLQ's !!
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to CU.

That's what some of us call "Walt Disney" coins. image
    Dwayne Sessom
  • morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum.

Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>...image to the forums! >>

I like toners too! I don't have any pictures of Roosevelt dimes, but here is one I sold recently:

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

• cladkingcladking Posts: 28,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard.
    Tempus fugit.
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Welcome!
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!
    Here's one of ours. Not a high grade, but I like it image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• RayboRaybo Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jon! image

Here's a crappy Walker for you........

imageimage
  • joecopperjoecopper Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭
    Welcome
  • WOW!!! What a warm reception!!! Lots of beautiful coins posted on here also!!! Thanks to everybody! I was also wondering if somebody can send me a PM just so I know my PM's are working!!! thanks

JON
  • etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭
    image and welcome to the boards.

Not really rainbows but they have some nice color to them.

Mike
  • coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. image

John
  • coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, you have to turn on your PM's....
  • RebelRonRebelRon Posts: 544 ✭✭
    Welcome Jon! image
  • Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!
    Successful BST transactions with 171 members. Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • TomBTomB Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>WOW!!! What a warm reception!!! Lots of beautiful coins posted on here also!!! Thanks to everybody! I was also wondering if somebody can send me a PM just so I know my PM's are working!!! thanks

JON >>

Howdy, Jon and welcome. Go under "Profile" and click the button that says "Yes" for "Allow Private Messages".
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello and Welcome. I like Dimes myself, except there is always some wrong with my dimes ........image..........

• mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, I hope you have a great time here.
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty toned dimes are easy to like!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Welcome. You have some nice colorful dimes.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image welcome to the forums image
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file