Home U.S. Coin Forum

Pics with my Digi-scope What are they ?

Comments

• seanqseanq Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The top one is an 1869/9 Indian cent, and I think the bottom one is a Hot Lips 1888-O Morgan, I'm not sure about the middle one.

Edit: Is the middle one an 1875-S/S twenty cent piece?

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭

<< <i>The top one is an 1869/9 Indian cent, and I think the bottom one is a Hot Lips 1888-O Morgan, I'm not sure about the middle one.

Sean Reynolds >>

LOL - Yeah - less descriptive file names would be better for "guess the" games!
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • seanqseanq Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The top one is an 1869/9 Indian cent, and I think the bottom one is a Hot Lips 1888-O Morgan, I'm not sure about the middle one.

>>

LOL - Yeah - less descriptive file names would be better for "guess the" games! >>

Heheheh I swear I didn't look at those.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Sean Reynolds >>

LOL - Yeah - less descriptive file names would be better for "guess the" games! >>

oops image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file