Home U.S. Coin Forum

Pocket Piece Post.........Show your pocket piece.

relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's been awhile since we've had a P.P.P. Take a current pic. of that coin you keep in your pocket and share the story.

Here is mine......It was an early buy on Ebay for a 7070 album. It was/is corroded, so I decided to throw it in my pocket several years ago. It's starting to look better. I think it's real anyway.

JJ

imageimage
Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions

Comments

• OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's mine...ex-jewelry piece

Cheers,

Bob

imageimage
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,991 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Here's mine...ex-jewelry piece

Cheers,

Bob

imageimage >>

This is the type of pocket piece that I would lose the first month that I carried it.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• Time for a new picture, this one was taken September 2010.

this is also my cards cover when the boys and I get together on poker night.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a tad obvious why I carry this as a pocket piece. But it IS a good conversation started to non-numismatists, because most of them have never seen a CBH and are only familiar with IHCs, Buffalo nickels, Mercs and Morgans. Most people I show it to are shocked that I carry something "that old" in my pocket. Little do they know that it's only worth $40 at most, since it's got a "few problems" LOL.

Dwayne Sessom
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pocket piece and golf ball marker - recently rediscovered under the cushions in the couch. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    only a couple months... received in change
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set

......I collect old stuff......
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here's mine

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

• A few more that I rotate now and then. All were holed before I got them......cheap!

......I collect old stuff......

I keep this with me to remind me , nothing is forever and all things pass.
  • relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pieces everyone.
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Found this on eBay a couple of months ago.
    My friends notified me that it was available -
    "Thanks Again" guys !!
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image

I keep this with me to remind me , nothing is forever and all things pass. >>

old saying that i use to "this to shall pass" have a good day all image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file