Home U.S. Coin Forum

This quarter looks great in my type set album.

MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
I started my type set about 4 years ago.
After a year or so of filling up holes as quick as I could find them I learned a thing or two about original skin and eye appeal.
I have replaced, upgraded and swapped out many different pieces since I first started the set but this one has stayed.
It's probably AU58 at best, but it has that look that I've really come to enjoy.
I paid $8 for it raw at a small show in Clackamas.

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eight bucks well spent, I reckon.

I like how the toning conforms to the outer circular aspect of the reverse design. I guess that's as close to a CircCam as could be found on a Washington.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one nice quarter
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • coolestcoolest Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭
    I like it

• << <i>I started my type set about 4 years ago.
    After a year or so of filling up holes as quick as I could find them I learned a thing or two about original skin and eye appeal.
    I have replaced, upgraded and swapped out many different pieces since I first started the set but this one has stayed.
    It's probably AU58 at best, but it has that look that I've really come to enjoy.
    I paid $8 for it raw at a small show in Clackamas.
    image >>

That looks better than AU to me. I'm thinking MS61, maybe 62.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file