Home U.S. Coin Forum

History Channel

For those that havent seen it at 5:00pm today on the history channel its called Modern Marvels and the topic is money with a visit to the us mint and the bureau of printing and engraving. I have seen it awhile ago and was a good show to watch.
Also from 2:00 to 4:00pm another to watch is the revealed secrets of fort knox and from 4:00 to 5:00pm is the secrets of the dollar bill.
Set your cable box to record these shows if you cant see them todayimage
Positive:
BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:

Comments

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the tip
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...i'm wondering if this is a new version. the shows they've been airing are back when silver was 10 bucks an ounce. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

• << <i>...i'm wondering if this is a new version. the shows they've been airing are back when silver was 10 bucks an ounce. image >>

Yes it is an older show back in 2006.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • 123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info.
  • Secrets of the dollar bill is on now.
  • OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't. My cable provider decided the first of the year that instead of the History Channel (along with Biography) I needed 15 new buy me channels along with 12 religious channels and 10 different versions of MTV.image

But, according to their ads "HEY, I GET NEW STATIONS!" this is a good thing.
    Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • OK, get Dish Network or Direct TV
  • OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>OK, get Dish Network or Direct TV >>

The neighborhood home owners organization won't allow satelite dishes. Obviously, this is a GOOD thing also. Evidently someone crusing through the area might think it looked tacky and not buy a house.

Don't mind me guys. I'm just in a lousy mood today. I HATE ice and cold weather.
    Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • In Rockwall, Texas, we have whole neighborhoods of million-dollar houses with satellite dishes. Charter Cable is that bad. There's a reason why their logo looks like someone hurling a tablet computer. We switched to Dish Network two years ago and wondered what took us so long.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Ah yes, I had Charter in Dallas too, made the switch to Dish back then also.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file