Home Sports Talk
Options

Brady will not play in pro bowl

pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Foot is fractured, to have surgery today!

Must have got to near someone wife.

Comments

• Options
    Won't be playing in the Super Bowl eitherimage
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    very true
  • Options
    TomiTomi Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Maybe Favre can take his place.
  • Options
    kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Won't be playing in the Super Bowl eitherimage >>

I love it

• Options
    Oh no. This is bad for ratings. His replacement won't be nearly as good-looking either.
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Oh no. This is bad for ratings. His replacement won't be nearly as good-looking either. >>

Does the Pro Bowl ever have good ratings?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no. This is bad for ratings. His replacement won't be nearly as good-looking either.

Or as overrated, either..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope the Pro Bore goes away soon. It's run it's course by at least 10 years.
  • Options

<< <i>Oh no. This is bad for ratings. His replacement won't be nearly as good-looking either. >>

You must be either a woman or gay?
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    I heard he's missing the game because of a hair appointment.
    Capecards
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im thinking the Hair and glamour coupled with Giselle is the major problem with the Patriots losing games, I miss the good inocent young Man Tom Brady once was who's only goal was winning games. I think he has too many things other other than football on his mind...
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Im thinking the Hair and glamour coupled with Giselle is the major problem with the Patriots losing games, I miss the good inocent young Man Tom Brady once was who's only goal was winning games. I think he has too many things other other than football on his mind... >>

I'm pretty confident that Bill Belichick's inability to manage playoff games is why the Patriots are 0-3 lately in games that matter
  • Options

<< <i>

You must be either a woman or gay? >>

Au contraire mon frere, it is that I'm one of the few that can relate to Brady's looks. That's because, like Brady, I am also an extremely good-looking, dreamy-eyed, virile male. image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

You must be either a woman or gay? >>

Au contraire mon frere, it is that I'm one of the few that can relate to Brady's looks. That's because, like Brady, I am also an extremely good-looking, dreamy-eyed, virile male. image >>