Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Re: the proposed tag! On hold for now. Read explanation here + plans to re-try when appropriate

To everyone that showed interest in the tag I proposed, I feel I should explain.

I had every intention to attempt to host a coin tag & still do however I am so far

behind schedule on several fronts that I just never had time to make it happen.

I appreciate everyones' patience & understanding. With that being said, when I

do get caught up I will then initiate the tag in earnest. Please wait until I give

the official Green light to sign up. If however, you DO want in for sure - since

the thread has dropped off the page, feel free to sign up. I did not print a copy

of the interested parties. If you have taken part in any past swaps run by me -

you're automatically approved. If you have never participated in any swaps I

coordinated I will need your real names and full contact information for obvious

reasons. If I get caught up soon we'll kick this thing off. In time, my friends.

In due time. Thanks again for your patience & understanding.

BOOM ~

Comments

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in pending approval of the swapmaster and his pet gator!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Im BACK.
    Just let me know when we can get going.
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    ttt