Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Here's a fun item I picked up yesterday NON SPORTS

So, I was getting gas yesterday and while waiting for change I decided to get five scratch off tix. Pretty unique I thought that every number was a winner, I rarely play these things, but have never seen one like this.

Two of the other four paid an additional $5.

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Nice!
    Good for you.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice poppage, all 10s! image
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    wasn't that a $100 winner??? we have similar type scratch off tickets here in Ohio and when you match all the numbers you win all the prizes.....or did I misunderstand when you said "Pretty unique I thought that every number was a winner". I would think every number would be a winner.....

al.
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, $100.

If the "YOUR NUMBERS" area had different numbers, I wouldn't have won anything for those slots. I only thought it was unique because I won on every spot. Sometimes these things just say "ticket" and you get $2 for that. I once got a "jumbo bucks" on top of a $100 slot...that was a nice $500 win because the "jumbo bucks" multiplies the win times 5.
  • Options
    Steve...

Check PM
  • Options

<< <i>Yup, $100.

If the "YOUR NUMBERS" area had different numbers, I wouldn't have won anything for those slots. I only thought it was unique because I won on every spot. Sometimes these things just say "ticket" and you get $2 for that. I once got a "jumbo bucks" on top of a $100 slot...that was a nice $500 win because the "jumbo bucks" multiplies the win times 5. >>

Nice hit!!!! now you can send in 20 cards under the current non sport special!!!!
  • Options
    Nope, selling my entire collection. I will slowly, but steadily fade away. I simply have other interests in my life at this time. But, I will enjoy the benjamin!!

Maybe that steak at Outback will taste even better tonight. image
  • Options

<< <i>Nope, selling my entire collection. I will slowly, but steadily fade away. I simply have other interests in my life at this time. But, I will enjoy the benjamin!!

Maybe that steak at Outback will taste even better tonight. image >>

Take your significant other to Red Lobster.....in fact you can do it three time with their new $29.99 special!!!!
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit! I hope you cashed it already. In Massachusetts, if you scratch the serial # part on the bottom, the ticket becomes void. Congrats!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Nice! A quick $100 in your pocket. SPEND IT ON CARDS!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Nice hit! I hope you cashed it already. In Massachusetts, if you scratch the serial # part on the bottom, the ticket becomes void. Congrats! >>

funny thing you say that, here in Ohio if you don't scratch off the bottom part you get the evil eye when you try to redeem the ticket...you make them scratch it off!!!