Home U.S. Coin Forum

1941-D Walking Liberty Half... lustrous, a hint of toning... and a doily

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
Drunner eat your heart out image

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK . . . that's it.

I'm heading to the ranch with my Doilies. I'm dropping off the face of the earth. The rest of your poser-Doily hoarders who paid 1/2 Graysheet and snickered all the way home that "hehehe, another one Drunner never got", can just go crack 'em all and gloat. There is no internet access up there and I'll soon convince myself that I have the only Doilies in the world . . . my little world. I'll eat Top-Ramen noodles and drink purified pond water and slowly start talking to myself (and the jackrabbits). Sooner or later I'll start to believe it, and you won't be able to touch me in my fantasy world!

Hehehehe . . . think 'Castaway' with PLASTIC! Think "LOST" without the wreckage (or good looking women)!

Uh, wait a minute. I think I have top stick it out until Coindeuce announces the "2011 BLACK Hoard".

But then I'm leaving. You won't have me to kick around anymore!

Well, until eBay announces a new Doily anyway . . . . BUT THEN I'M OUTTAHERE! :-)

Drunner
    (Forum Doily Punching Bag)
  • Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Drunner, just wait until the Chinese start counterfieting the doily.

Airplanenut!! You never cease to amaze me! Too funny image
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
    Tom . . .

I'll start sending them money NOT to counterfeit and save them the effort.

Drunner
  • SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking coin.
  • coinkatcoinkat Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice coin- great subject matter... its okay that others have them because then more collectors will appreciate them for what they areimage

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have a couple doilles, one even has an Ike Dollar inside. how odd is that??
    I need Jeremy to quit being the guy we all aspire to be, and just acquiesce to greed, avarice, and worshipping of 'coin' and sell some of his Doilies to me.

He has a great charity auction going now (just placed 6 more bids--and you all should too!), works full time, is a hockey dynamo, a numismatist with few peers . . . . .

. . . .and he has time to make my life miserable by posting his "below bid" Doilies.

Go to the auction and bid NOW !!! The deadline is tomorrow!

Drunner
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hockey?? What's the story there?? image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file