Home Sports Talk
Options

I'd like to thank ctsoxfan...

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
For predicting before each playoff game the last two seasons that the Jets would lose and Sanchez would play terribly, as his prognosticating "prowess" has virtually ensured spectacular games virtually every time by both the Jets and their QB while his own team has been bounced in the first round despite being at home during that stretch. Thanks, Jerry...and keep on making those ridiculous evaluations! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Solid win
  • Options
    dantheman984dantheman984 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

<< <i>For predicting before each playoff game the last two seasons that the Jets would lose and Sanchez would play terribly, as his prognosticating "prowess" has virtually ensured spectacular games virtually every time by both the Jets and their QB while his own team has been bounced in the first round despite being at home during that stretch. Thanks, Jerry...and keep on making those ridiculous evaluations! image >>

I hear ya Grote! I hear ya! LOL.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Jerry?

Jerry?

Jerry?

Jerry?
    Good for you.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Congrats to the Jets, they played a very good game and deserved to win.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the Jets, they played a very good game and deserved to win.

Thanks, Jerry...it was a great game, and I'm sure we will meet again!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.